The four pictures below show the tracing of the original design and the stencils.
Earlier, I mentioned how bad the coin door was and that it was in bad shape both inside and out. Here are a few more pictures of the coin door and the condition it was in.
Below left are the new yellow reproduction drop targets I put into the game compared to the old ones. On the right is the WAY OVER PRICED extraction tool for re-pinning the Gottlieb edge connectors. The one with the black handle is the original "OEM" extractor. As you can see, I broke the tip after doing a game and three-quarters (about 400 pins) so I thought I'd get the cheaper replacement with the white handle. Big mistake. For whatever reason, only the WAY OVER PRICED tool works EASILY. This is my last System 1 game at the moment, so I'm not going to get another tool unless it becomes necessary. BTW, the WAY OVER PRICED tool is $17.50.
Below are the four circle stencils I used in painting the cabint and then two PVC pipes I use when de-rusting large metal parts.