Below are some of the wires where the mice/rats chewed through. I wish I had taken a picture of the complete wiring harness but I didn't. I ended up splicing about 75 wires. Note that some wires I had to do two splices
on them due to the fact that they were chewed through in several places.
Below are two connectors where the wires were completely chewed through so that they were separated from the harness. On some wires I had to splice in a length of wire to replace sections where the length of the
wire had been gnawed through. Fortunately, I had a spare playfield with matching colored wires.
Below are some of the front door and speaker wiring.
Below is a new varistor installed on the line filter along with the new heavy duty grounded cord.