"On this game, the playfield was in great shape while the cabinet had some severe damage."
Above shows the progression as the red was added. Notice that instead of one stencil with all of the red, the 'sevens' were a separate stencil. I painted the outline
first and then added the sevens. I took measurements so I knew where to place the sevens in relation to the outline.
Here I am adding the white which surrounds the sevens and then a picture after the painting is done.
The final two pictures show the finished result. The first is before I removed the tape from the rails. The last picture is of the machine after it was put together.