On the left is the orange as it is being applied. Note that I am only doing one section. As I stated in the text, I made the stencils long before using them and they began to curl over time making it so they didn't quite fit right. So, I painted areas in sections.
Note that the right side is missing the purple inner circles in this picture.
Above are some goofs I made in painting. I got in a hurry and it caused some of the lines to not be as sharp and then the stencil stuck to the paint in some spots. Honestly, the pictures make it look far worse than it is. On the other hand, it is probably the worst work I have done.